Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Review of Blogger


Blogger is a blog posting site. You post stuff that's on your mind and you post it on the web which is very simple. It is simple and it is easy sometimes. Here is my true review non-bias review of blogger which I have been using for a while to know some of the gizmo's. Blogger is not perfect, but I believe it's okay for a free service in my opinion.

Blogger is not simple, it' like MS Word. Blogger's blog format is easy and simple to use sometimes. What I want to see done is to make it more user controlled rather than automated. Sometimes when I upload a photo it may glitch or something bad may happen. The worst thing that could happen is the whole thing just ruining my text and making me redoing the post. I did a post the other day and Blogger just wasted my time.

Blogger doesn't make my pictures the way I want it to be. Sometimes I would like the text in between text and it doesn't happen. Instead it puts it at the top where the size doesn't match and it just looks plain ugly. A good example is my Blackberry Playbook post where pictures didn't turn out to be ideal. Sorry my audience. Things don't always go out as planned so I'm looking for more services.

I hope a Blogger technician will read this and try to help. I hope you can get YouTube Integration smooth soon so it'll be easier,but that is all. I'm Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment