Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Perfect Eyes - For People Who Don't Want Glasses


Perfect Eyes is an eBook by Duke Peterson who is Professor and has dedicated his life to improving the Bates Method of improving eyesight. This eBook is real and is not a fake. It’s not a scam! I have been using it and I can say it works with me, so if you fail, I fail.


Perfect Eyes talk a lot about exercises for the eye and things you can do to make your eyes 20/20. He talk a great deal about exercises and has mentioned about 20 or more of his favorites which I believe are enjoyable and not boring at all. These exercises are not hard to do and in fact easy. He also talks a lot about it and his instructions are clear so you should understand them. Some of his exercises include sunning, palming, and some other ones too. If you want to know more comment away!

He then talks about diets and how diets can powerfully influence your eyesight and how some foods actually make it worse, especially those vegetarians out there who eat tofu. He talks about what you should eat and what actually makes things worse.


What I am giving you is just a brief description of this amazing eBook. What I hope is that it'll change your eyesight too for the better. With that said if you want it click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment